- I just had a weird yet amazing dream. I was in a swimming pool and I felt lighter than ever. I was in a 3-day Spa-getaway with my best friends. And there were strawberries! So cute. I was about to jump a waterfall, so awesome, but I didn’t tho.
- I’ve been reading this book for days! Why can’t I finish this already?
- Then I remembered, I still have to go to Church today because my little brother just joined PREX, and I need to be there, for support.
- I’m too lazy to get up, but I want some coffee. Now.
- My dad’s coming today… er.
- I desperately want to go swimming!!!!
- Oh, I’ll get up in a bit to download the new episode of Suits! ♥
- I’ll probably eat blueberry jam today.
- I want to go shopping. But I’m broke. I was thinking of getting a credit card. I know having a credit card has it’s perks but then again I’d have to stop myself from spending to my limit. Fckthis.
- I can’t wait for Monday. Ohhh proper Archicad training with them Graphisoft peeps! It actually costs $450/head, the training. Like whut. I’m honored, since only 3 people per team were chosen.
- Uhh… I have to workout. I’ve passed on for two days. Gahd, I need to burn some calories!
- Getting up now, I hope we all have a good day. Yes?
- I thought it was going to be another boring day for me, but thank God it wasn’t!
- So I was a “checker” for the day, which is my favorite thing to do at work haha, since there’s no job assigned for me, well not until it was 4pm tho.
- And then lunch time came! We went out late because Sarah had to upload something urgent so I waited for her. And when we were about to go, we met The Boys in the elevator and then decided to eat with them. We ate at Traffic Jam, a Resto-Bar near the office, and guest what! The guys ordered drinks!
- They ordered a bucket of beer. During lunch. Office hours. Like wtf, we just broke the rules, man! Hahaha. It was just one bucket though, so there’s one beer for each of us. But still! Oh my gosh, the joy. It’s so liberating! And awesome!
- The bad part though was “some” of our officemates saw us! Hahaha. A really bad thing.
- What’s worse is, Ma’am Ira saw us. Oh my. I know we’re friends and all, but she’s still our boss. Although I know she hates the management, but still… Gaaahd it was so frustrating! I never want to be alone with her, it’ll be so awkward like I’d always have to be careful not to spill the beans. Hahaha. Crap.
- Even worse, having NOT enough beer to knock me out just makes me sleepy as hell. And my eyes were all droopy until 2pm. And the time went really fucking slow then.
- Okay, the worst part: I broke my New Year’s resolution! Goddammit.
- We walked to Market Market and found a cellphone on the ground. We called the owner’s “textmate” so he could get it from us tomorrow . We are such good people. And we had a lot of laughs, too! Tons, actually! I went home, and I did not work out today. I’m such a slack. I’ll probably read all night.
- How was your day?
Your blog is the coolest!! - Anonymous
Naaaaaw. Stop it! Hahaha. Thanks though! :)
Havent heard anything yet from your honorable fame whores. Havent you informed them? or are they just afraid of me? That i'l expose their dirty lil secrets? All of you was being dumbfounded all your life. No one ever sees the obvious, that 320pixelsof____, Sheiscrazy____, Datemptationsof_____, and ______tothewest are liking everyone's posts. They basically do it for likes too. It's so obvious. Having the same tactics and then what to gain notes???? lol ./. - Anonymous
If you hate them so much, why don’t you send them your hate mails? Like srsly dude, idgaf.